Or are you spending 80% of your time on 20% of your people (and often your poor performing people). We know that our people should be our biggest asset, however, what if they aren’t. Following are some questions we should all ask ourselves:
- Do we measure employee satisfaction?
- Do we measure employer satisfaction?
- Do we have good processes to manage and support our employees?
- Are we compliant with legislation from an employment perspective?
- Do we coach our staff and support them to be high performing individuals?
- Does everyone work together to improve the businesses performance and profitability?
These questions are part of the balanced scorecard approach that Tweak HR uses to ensure that the businesses we work with have their activity aligned with their strategy. Click here for a free Business Health Check.